Monday, February 8, 2010

Abbey Winters Video Are Louis Vuitton Handbags Still "luxurious"? I Don't Mean The Monogram Style Which Everyone Fakes

Are Louis Vuitton handbags still "luxurious"? I don't mean the Monogram style which everyone fakes - abbey winters video

I fell in love with white leather Louis Vuitton fast 25 EPI.

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail ...

Is it cool? I'm sick of logos, I have the "Gucci Abbey" from the platinum-colored, like this:

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fa ...

I'm so sick of the logo and people ask me "is an imitation. Irritant to me that people simply do not know (the difference even if they live in northern Michigan, where it seems that everyone is completely stupid).

I wonder whether the epidemic would be a good fight Bag Louis Vuitton logo? I know he has a small logo, but who noticed? I'm so tired of seeing hillbilly checkers at Wal-Mart, have given up with their stupid imitation Louis Vuitton monogram handbags, entirely on the ... Do you think this is a good choice or should I go with something like Bottega Veneta?

No comments:

Post a Comment