Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ankle Sprain More Condition_symptoms Ankle Sprain?

Ankle sprain? - ankle sprain more condition_symptoms

Last Saturday there was a football tournament in the second game and was expelled, I had my ankle pop Shotting and severe pain in my ankle. I went to the Dominican Republic on Monday and said it was a Grade 2 sprain. Tuesday and then I started physical therapy to football as soon as possible. Since then, the bruises began to deteriorate (the inside of my ankle to beat), and the pain has spread. abouve now hurts ankle in the ankle there, and I got a whole lot more to offer. Who knows what can be, if it's just a sprain? and what can I do? any help is great! Thank you!

1 comment:

timglyne... said...

Katie Did your doctor to a person on the phone at the weekend? Your physiotherapist?
I have tried to first call. You can try searching on the pages of the doctors.
How to enjoy your summer cruise?
glynette

Post a Comment