Sunday, January 3, 2010

Becoming An Interior Designer After Graduating High School, How Do You Begin Your Way To Becoming An Interior Designer?

After graduating high school, how do you begin your way to becoming an interior designer? - becoming an interior designer

I am a junior in high school, and I am looking for the right college. Of course I want to be an interior designer, but I am, how to get there cluless. Can anyone help? If you are an interior designer, how do you like? Was it hard to get where you are? I was told that it is taking a tough field, but I wanted because I was in elementary school, so I hard work! = D So, anyone can help ...??

1 comment:

Elsa said...

The University of Nebraska - Lincoln is a great school and is one of 13 accredited programs in interior design in the United States. I lived in Lincoln and is a pleasant city. College is great. My sister is currently in the program of interior design. She loves him, but said he was very demanding. It can be difficult, but if you are willing to stick with it, then go! In the meantime, try a job in a furniture store or retail outlet where you can organize exhibitions, repeat your room, reading decorating magazines ... Develop your creativity! There are several options, including career start their own business, work for someone like Ethan Allen, a company or organization, real estate, etc. Good luck ...

Post a Comment