Monday, January 11, 2010

Canon Printer Specifications Can Any One Tell Me Why Canon Mp 610 Only Gives Max Scanning Resolution Of 600dpi Rather Than 4800dpi.?

Can any one tell me why canon mp 610 only gives max scanning resolution of 600dpi rather than 4800dpi.? - canon printer specifications

I have Canon MP610 All-In-One Printer. as specification of 4800 I was the resolution of the scan, but when I scan my photos, just give me up to a resolution of 600 dpi. I do not understand why is this so? Is it possible, images with high resolution full-scan obtained MP610 scanning photos? Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Steve S said...

In MP Navigator, click on the Scan / Import. In the next dialog box, select "Use the scanner driver. And then click the green button marked with an" open scanner driver ".

If the following dialog box, you will find the configuration "Release" section and can be any number in the output resolution to enter the field.

I hope this helps (and rightly).

Bernd L said...

I think what was written by Steve S, is right ... but
When you scan an image at 4800 dpi it will be some time take and
produces an image that is great propably difficult in other open
Programs. And computers with the size of "normal" memory can also
stuck. I scan my photos at 600 dpi with excellent
Random A4. When I tried my scanner was new 12.000 dpi
I Menory 4 GB. When I made dinner, had a file that
This could be a video and was worthless.

Post a Comment