Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wooden Hair Combs Why Are The Ends Of My Hair Tangled And Wavy?

Why are the ends of my hair tangled and wavy? - wooden hair combs

I have Asian hair is a little long, and of course with big waves, but I have it chemically straightened in the summer, so in June, my hair just at the ends, the strangely twisted and curly. This applies not only split ends, more spikes or twist my hair is curly, when my hair is always tangled. I wash my hair once a day, usually because otherwise is oily. I dry rub your hair (to air dry), or use straighteners for most. Everything that I believe is that after each shower, use a wooden comb to take part and comb your hair. Is this a bad idea? I'll probably just cut the ends wavy, but I wonder what I avoid crazy to the tips of my hair in the future. Thank you!

3 comments:

the dead said...

Also, many seafarers.

Charmed<... said...

His hair is wavy, because you let it air dry. All types of cable clutter down a hair dryer. Try it with a dryer is not likely to top Wave. I personally think it looks beautiful, but his speech. So good luck!

gldjns said...

The next time you cut your hair, ask the hairdresser for a blunt cut. It is a straight cut across the square from the edges or slide from the end. A blunt cut will probably feel better than a layer haircut type. I also use a leave in conditioner after shampooing, dry, one of the ceramic / tourmaline hairdressing tools will help to direct and act the ends, but be careful not to bend. Finally, the use of a product that controls frizz, and apply only to the ends of her hair. This should solve your problem. The wooden comb is very good. Ask the ends of your hair cut only 1 / 4 inch every six weeks. Good luck!

Post a Comment