Saturday, January 16, 2010

Closet Wire Baskets Want To Build A HTPC And Keep It In Media Closet Downstairs But Want To Wire It To Tv Upstairs. Ideas?

Want to build a HTPC and keep it in media closet downstairs but want to wire it to tv upstairs. Ideas? - closet wire baskets

I know what I can do, but somehow can not wrap myself around him. I want a HTPC, but do not want a case to court and I have in my media closet in my basement, which is probably 30-40 meters away. Can I plug into the wall, if so, how can the infrared receiver for this wireless or wire? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

1 comment:

TV guy said...

The easiest way is to use an xbox360 (or other receptors) as an Extender for Windows Media Center. The dilution can connect to your PC via a local network (preferably with cable), but also wireless works. Otherwise, you need an IR blaster for PC and VGA long or HDMI cable.

Post a Comment