Saturday, January 23, 2010

Disney Wonder Deck Plans When Does The Suite Life On Deck Premiere On Disney Chnl?

When does The Suite Life On Deck premiere on Disney Chnl? - disney wonder deck plans

I live in the United Kingdom and I wondered if anyone knew when The Suite Life on Deck, a spin-off of Life of Zack and Cody, before the first? When Disney CHNL only samples showing of La Vie de palace. And who knows, why not Ashley Tisdale is the case, it is cos he wants to do other things? Thank you, Michelle xx lol xx

3 comments:

I am a rocker said...

Hee said stored symbol, U.S. BT I'm not so sure about the UK, try the website Diseny channel!

The Chosen One said...

Ashley will not be up to 7 on the high seas, and I heard a guest stars coming

Alex F said...

The first September 19, 2008, and the next episode in November

Post a Comment