Friday, January 29, 2010

Oikos Greek Yogurt Why Gaining Weight Why Gaining Weight?

Why gaining weight? - oikos greek yogurt why gaining weight

Was only a vegetarian for a month. I exercise of religion. Cardio for 30 minutes / 6 days a week and strength training for 2-3 days. I eat organic as much as I can, and take multivitamins and supplements of spirulina.

My dilemma is that I gained weight and my face is all swollen. I do not eat sodium because of family history of hypertension. An example of my typical day:

Breakfast: 1 egg and 2 egg Vegetarian w / cheese and organic spinach
Toasted bread with flaxseed
Organic coffee with sugar substitute (erythritol)
Snack: Apple or khaki
Lunch: salad w / chick peas, nuts, tofu, organic cheese, seaweed, onions, low fat and organic Greek
Snack: plain Oikos Greek Yogurt W / granola and fruit
Dinner: vegetables with a blend of tofu and brown rice, soy, milk, fat little steamed

What could cause my weight gain and bloating? I'm 5'2 "137 lbs

4 comments:

timothyp... said...

Visit a doctor, it can be to ensure that something happens that causes swelling. Assuming all goes well, the only way to gain weight if more calories than you are. Keep track of your calorie intake for a week or two. If this sounds a little high, it will give you an idea of how much to cut. If your calorie intake is not excessive, the opportunity to increase their level of activity. Again, the dr. You can give instructions to that effect. Good luck!

Shanana said...

It is all the milk you are screwed. Yogurt and cheese calories severe Hella. Do not eat too much fruit, either. The persecution of the calories you consume. The food list is great, but if you eat a whole plate of rice, the weight gain results. Even if you are a girl who could be "the swelling of the cycle.

SCHUMIGI... said...

I see what they eat, has accumulated so that the weight, for example, you said, 2 eggs with spinach and cheese toasted bread with organic linseed. and probably 2 boiled eggs and 1 slice of bread and tea is all natural, yogurt with granola and fruit can not have everything just a little pot of yoghurt or 1 apple, would be sufficient, and after the evening meal with steamed vegetables tufu You do not need rice a higher loading of the stomach

I ♥ Y!A said...

Try vegan, dairy seems that your problem.

Post a Comment